As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at an international growing company branch that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff
The Purpose of this position is handling all personnel related matters and HR activities with very high level of commitment, communication, personal skills and professionalism to maintain the highest level of employees’ satisfaction.
- Preparing all the materials needed for HR interviews & technical tests for new applicants.
- Handling all onboarding related logistics.
- Handling all personnel related requests.
- Handling the petty cash allocated for serving employees’ requests & entertainment.
- Handling all internal communication announcements related to employees.
- Reporting any maintenance related issues to all concerned parties.
- Supervising office cleaning.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
- 0- 2 years of experience in Personnel/HR role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (word, excel & Powerpoint)
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of HR/Personnel ERP systemt such as Oddo is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Joining a learning organisation with extensive experience in Model Making Field.
- Everyone has chance to grow and evolve. "Your voice really matter"
Discover our projects.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as monthly gathering, team building events and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Training with a professional Team
Sports and challenges with colleagues